Inspections starting at $275 call or text now!
Buying a home is a big deal because it is a big investment, that’s why you should not buy a home or any kind of property without a qualified home inspector on your side. A home inspection can give you a peace of mind when making such a large purchase.
Next Level DFW Home Inspections is a good choice for several reasons:
- I have 10 years residential construction experience prior to becoming an inspector and I’m an off duty fire fighter.
- My inspection reports are delivered same day, easy to read and include pictures.
- There are no apprentice, journeymen or trainee inspectors on staff.
- Inspections starting at $275. Inspection prices are based upon several factors such as the age and the square footage of the home. Call now for your no obligation quote.
We do property inspection, home inspection, commercial property inspection, building inspection in Mansfield, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Arlington, and Fort Worth TX.
When you should get a home inspection?
- Before closing on any home purchase or investment property purchase.
- When thinking of selling your home so you’ll know what issues buyers will want repaired.
- For an overall inventory of your home’s condition.
We strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the home inspection. You should feel free to ask us any questions you may have during the home inspection process. We will point out problems and explain them to you. We will also show you the good points of the house. Plus, we will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition.
This will help you to get the most benefit from the home inspection and gain the most understanding of the systems that make up your home, and how to maintain them. You’ll get a comprehensive inspection report that is easy to understand. Everything identified during the home inspection will be included in the inspection report. With our detailed home inspection report, you can make your decision with confidence.
- Licensed Inspectors, the TX Real Estate Commission
- Certified Inspector, National Association of Home Inspectors
- Licensed Termite and Pest Technician, TDA
- Fully Insured
- Reports Delivered Same Day
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Evening Appointments Available
- Inspections Available 7 Days a Week
- Best Pricing and Quality Services
Next Level DFW Home Inspections services include
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Sellers Inspections
- New home inspections
- Warranty Inspections
Our Standard inspection covers
- Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys
- Siding, Trim, Windows, Storms
- Landscaping, Grading, Drainage
- Gutters, Downspouts
- Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows
- Attic, Ventilation
Additional inspections we offer
- Septic systems
- Termite (WDI reports)
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Notice